Inspire Employees and Improve Performance with Supportive Accountability LeadershipTM
Some leaders are too harsh. Some are too lenient. Others are completely disengaged from employee performance management. Striking a delicate balance between supportive leadership and accountability is the key to ensuring employees are as effective and productive as possible.
Sylvia Melena is the architect of the Supportive Accountability Leadership ModelTM, a simple but powerful framework that helps leaders create an engaging work environment while promoting accountability and improving performance.
Supportive Accountability is perfect for new and emerging managers and supervisors and those seeking a refresher or struggling with employee performance.
Through a mix of stories, actionable tips, and tools, you’ll learn how to:
- Master the art of supportive leadership
- Inspire employees to advance your organization’s vision
- Monitor performance and customer service efficiently
- Lead effective performance improvement conversations
- Pinpoint critical support factors to unleash performance
- Wield the power of employee recognition
- Boost performance through progressive discipline
- Document skillfully
Free Performance Documentation Toolkit
You’ll also receive a free copy of the Performance Documentation Toolkit to help you ease the burden of employee performance documentation.
If you want a highly complex book, this one is not for you.
Supportive Accountability is simple, practical, and actionable. It’s supported by decades of peer-reviewed international research but tested in the trenches of management. It’s written for new leaders and loved by seasoned executives who want to focus their leadership teams on achieving performance management excellence.
The book has sold thousands of copies in five continents and has been used to develop leaders in university and workplace settings.
- Recipient of the International Latino Book Award’s Honorable Mention Medal for Best Business Book
- Finalist for the FOREWORD Indies Book of the Year Award in Business & Economics
- Winner of the San Diego Book Award for Best Published Business